Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen - LUKS EYEWEAR AG
General Terms and Conditions
1) Applicability: These General Terms and Conditions apply to all business dealings between LUKS EYEWEAR and its customers. Upon placing any order, you confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions and agree to the terms set out therein. Merely accessing our website has no binding effect and does not create any legal relationship.
2) Data protection: We give high priority to implementing effective data protection measures and shall make every effort to meet the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3) Offers: All prices are quoted in the currency selected by the customer. The product prices, images and descriptions are provided "as is" for information purposes only, without warranty of any kind, and subject to delivery periods, availability and any errors.
4) Delivery periods: We shall dispatch products that are in stock immediately upon receipt of the order. Any products that are not available shall be supplied as soon as possible. The customer shall be notified without delay.
5) Delivery: Products ordered through the online shop shall be delivered within Switzerland free of charge. Deliveries to Germany shall also be free of charge, provided that 3 or more products have been ordered. All orders for products exceeding CHF 1,000 (EUR 850) in value shall be delivered free of charge.
6) Payment: A delivery note shall be provided with goods dispatched in Switzerland. These shall be shown on the invoice issued at the end of the month. Payment terms: 20 days net. An invoice shall be issued immediately for goods supplied in Germany. Payment terms: direct debit with a 5% discount or 20 days net.
7) Warranty: We undertake to exercise the utmost care. The warranty period is 2 years from the product discontinuation date. The warranty shall not extend to defects not caused by us. No warranty claim may be made in respect of fair wear and tear, events of force majeure, incorrect or excessive use, any use of inappropriate materials etc.
8) Right of return: Products supplied with a quality defect may be returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging. Products shall be packed appropriately so as to prevent further damage while in transit. A credit note shall be issued for the full amount or a partial amount, depending on the age and type of defect.
9) Samples: An administration fee of CHF 15.00 shall be charged in respect of samples that are returned in full. Samples are not available for Germany.
10) Applicable law: Zurich, Switzerland shall be the place of jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions shall be solely governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law.